qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Weird behaviour of mailing list?

From: Jan Marten Simons
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:11:58 +0200

René Korthaus wrote:
Hey,

is anyone else experiencing this? Since some hours I get messages dating from February, March and April again...
I just read through all of those mails and there were some interesting bugreports and patches which didn't make it to the list. So the core devs / Fabrice should check, if those patches can help qemu despite their (now) old age.

With regards,
Jan

PS: This whole thing is strange. Did nongnu.org issue some news item on this, yet?