qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 0.9.0 and svn don't build with -march=pentium2 etc.; wa

From: Stuart Brady
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 0.9.0 and svn don't build with -march=pentium2 etc.; was: Latest SVN fails to build on Fedora Core 6 (same with 0.9.0)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:08:21 +0100

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 05:25:47PM +0200, Sunil Amitkumar Janki wrote:

> About the Alphas, it would be great to run Tru64 on them or for the
> occasional OpenVMS session. I'm looking forward to implementing an
> Alpha target even though I've never seen or used them. You must be
> very lucky to have them at your disposal.

I've been thinking about Alpha emulation for a while.  I'd be happy to
help in any way that I can.

> And I'm also very much intrigued by a PA-RISC target, not least
> because HP-(S)UX was the platform I learned Autocad and Pro-Engineer
> on. Thankfully I never got to use those on Windows.

PA-RISC emulation is currently being worked on.

See http://hppaqemu.sourceforge.net/

Please feel free to ask questions about the code on the hppaqemu-devel
list.  Patches would be very much appreciated, too!

Thanks,
--
Stuart Brady