qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...

From: Wang Cheng Yeh
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 21:06:42 +0800

BTW, I have a small PREP test image that I can publish.

I am planning since some time to add to the QEMU web site an automatic
regression testing system which will automatically launch many OSes with
the current CVS version. I had no time to do it recently, but if no one
does it before I'll try to complete it !

Regards,

Fabrice.

I think the installation will cover more than just kernel booting.
I have debian auto installation files for regression test.
They are just a auto config file and a script to do regression test.
The only problem is if the system hangs, the script will also hang.
If anyone needs these files, I will release here.
The installation just follows  the URL http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php