qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch removing spaces

From: Balazs Attila-Mihaly \(Cd-MaN\)
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch removing spaces
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 21:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all

I had no idea that the patch would start such a long discussion :-). I fully
agree with the comment that a script producing the output is preferred to the
actual patch, so that it can be verified. Attached you will find the perl
script (which is a slight variation of the script I posted the link to earlier)
used to perform the operation. It should be launched from the source directory
and will go recursively (excluding .svn directories) and search for .c, .h and
.texi files and apply the space-removing process on them. In the same time it
replaces Windows newlines with *nix newlines (there were a couple of those in
the source).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pushing for inclusion or anything like that, I just
thought that this was a convention in the source and wanted to help out
preserving it.

Best regards.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.