qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] what is needed to shutdown a guest (including Qemu proc

From: Tomasz Chmielewski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] what is needed to shutdown a guest (including Qemu process)?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:09:03 +0200

andrzej zaborowski schrieb:

 Does anyone know if any of other ARM flavour emulated by Qemu is able to
power off?

If you mean any other ARM-based machine, the N800 and Palm T|E can and
also the Neo1973 (in svn.openmoko.org).  They lack other features that
versatile/PB has, though.  They are all embedded systems and Versatile
may be the most pc-like machine with an ARM cpu in qemu.

I meant any of the ARM machines which can be emulated by Qemu:

$ qemu-system-arm -M ?
Supported machines are:
integratorcp ARM Integrator/CP (ARM926EJ-S) (default)
versatilepb ARM Versatile/PB (ARM926EJ-S)
versatileab ARM Versatile/AB (ARM926EJ-S)
realview   ARM RealView Emulation Baseboard (ARM926EJ-S)
akita      Akita PDA (PXA270)
spitz      Spitz PDA (PXA270)
borzoi     Borzoi PDA (PXA270)
terrier    Terrier PDA (PXA270)
cheetah    Palm Tungsten|E aka. Cheetah PDA (OMAP310)
lm3s811evb Stellaris LM3S811EVB
lm3s6965evb Stellaris LM3S6965EVB
connex     Gumstix Connex (PXA255)
verdex     Gumstix Verdex (PXA270)
mainstone  Mainstone II (PXA27x)

According to what you say, "cheetah" should be able to power off? Does it have any network interface? I don't see it mentioned here:

http://bellard.org/qemu/qemu-doc.html#SEC63

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org