qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Cutting a new QEMU release

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Cutting a new QEMU release
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:51:06 -0500

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Paul Brook <address@hidden> wrote:

> In practice Fabice is pretty much the only person who's ever done significant
> work on kqemu (except maybe some fairly minor host OS porting bits). There's
> never been a public source repository, so you get to use whatever random
> tarballs Fabrice leaves lying around. If those don't work, noone really
> cares.

I've maintained tarballs for both 1.4.0 and 1.3.0 at the qemu project
on OpenSolaris.org, and just realized that I never put into the SVN repo
the mods I made to the 1.4.0 code.  I had tested it with Solaris SXCE
and Ubuntu 08.04.  If anyone shows some interest in testing, I'll import
the 1.4.0 into the SVN repo.  I believe that I picked up the minor
patches that were posted to the list to fix compilations on linux
with some various kernels.

Ben