qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] the qemu-iotests test suite is now available

From: Christoph Hellwig
Subject: [Qemu-devel] the qemu-iotests test suite is now available
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:05:23 +0200

I've now uploaded the qemu-iotests suite which exercises the I/O
path using qemu-img, qemu-io and basic qemu use without a guest.

It's available from my personal kernel.org area at:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hch/qemu-iotests.git

with gitweb at

        http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/hch/qemu-iotests.git

To run it simply do a ./check (defaults to raw format) or ./check
-qcow2.

Thanks to Kevin Wolf for sharing his qcow2 test script which make up
the most interesting scripts in the test suite, and for SGI for beeing
able to re-use the xfsqa test driver.