qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Summer of Code 2010

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Summer of Code 2010
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:01:00 +0000

El 09/03/2010, a las 15:56, Alexander Graf escribió:

On 09.03.2010, at 16:50, Natalia Portillo wrote:

"Qemu towards what xnu expects" --> that's what I called "Mac's memory space".

Of course is not only memory, the SMU, TPM module, anything it will search for without hacking.

(If you need testing comment me I have every x86 versions that is outside of Apple and nVidia, and hardware access to all in-sell Macintosh models)

No worries - I'd rather need someone implementing an ICH-7 PCI bridge, LPC and AHCI controller :-).

I'd love to know how to do that.

Documenting QEMU's hardware model may be also a good idea for GSoC2010, as most complains about contributing QEMU are precisely that, having to study the whole code to know how to make anything new.