qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG flow vs dyngen

From: Raphaël Lefèvre
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG flow vs dyngen
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 00:01:41 +0800

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Stefano Bonifazi
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you very much!
> I've already solved this problem.. Right now I am fighting with the
> possibility of changing qemu-user code for making it run several binaries in
> succession .. But it seems to remember the first translated code.. Nobody
> answered to my post about it, do you have any idea?

Sorry for my belated on this discussion, after I searched for the
topics you posted, it seems two main problems are unsolved? (Am I
right?? I'm not sure...)

1. "I edited QEMU user, more exactly qemu-ppc launching the main function
(inside main.c) from another c function I created, passing it the
appropriate parameters. ...balabala" at Jan, 2011

2. "how can I check the number of target cpu cycles or target
instructions executed inside qemu-user (i.e. qemu-ppc)?
Is there any variable I can inspect for such informations?" at Dec, 2010

If I'm not correct, please let me know where the problem is.

Raphaël Lefèvre