qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Add option to disable Cocoa on Mac OS X

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Add option to disable Cocoa on Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 12:12:48 +0200

Hi,

Am 06.05.2011 um 14:01 schrieb Alexander Graf:

On 06.05.2011, at 12:46, Tristan Gingold wrote:

On May 6, 2011, at 11:48 AM, Ben Leslie wrote:

Are there any objections to adding a --disable-cocoa configure option? For simulating ARM microcontrollers I have no desire or need for graphics.

Seconded.  I think I have once posted such a patch.

Not aware, sorry.

Andreas?

My build scripts used to need an explicit --enable-cocoa.
Did the default somehow change so that --disable-cocoa is necessary now to disable it? Or is it just for symmetry?

Andreas