qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] minimal linux distribution for qemu

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] minimal linux distribution for qemu
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:46:23 +0200

Am 16.08.2013 18:17, schrieb Herbei Dacian:
> my system should run in far less memory. something like 2-4MB.

I thought either 16MB or 64MB RAM was a lower limit for uCLinux?

If you want to write your own custom firmware then you can go pretty low
of course. For low-end ARM embedded development the two Stellaris
machines (Cortex-M3) might be a good starting point in that case.

Andreas

P.S. Please avoid top-posting and HTML on this mailing list.