qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] live migration + licensing issue.

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] live migration + licensing issue.
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 18:25:33 +0200

Am 09.07.2014 13:09, schrieb Anshul Makkar:
> Thanks. I got the point.

And for the record, the point is that the machine version on the
destination side needs to match the source side. So, if the default or
"pc" alias is used in 1.0, which resolves to pc-1.0, then it needs to be
pc-1.0, not pc-1.2. If an explicit machine name such as pc-0.15 was used
then that exact machine must be used on the destination as well.

Andreas