qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Did we lose monitor commands pci_add, pci_del?

From: Markus Armbruster
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Did we lose monitor commands pci_add, pci_del?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:51:26 +0100

Commit 79ca616 "pci: Cleanup configuration for pci-hotplug.c" (June
2013, released in v1.6.0) made linking pci-hotplug-old.o conditional on
make variable CONFIG_PCI_HOTPLUG_OLD, and the actual monitor commands
conditional on preprocessor macro CONFIG_PCI_HOTPLUG_OLD.  Where is that
macro defined?

In my local build: nowhere.  The two commands are not available.

Am I doing something wrong, or have the commands been gone for five
major releases already?

If the latter, I think we can safely drop them now :)