qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] MAINTAINERS leaves too many files uncovered

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] MAINTAINERS leaves too many files uncovered
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:33:08 +0200

On 30/08/2016 17:29, Markus Armbruster wrote:

> > > You, Eduardo, me?
> >
> > FWIW I was referring to qdev.
>
> Jointly?

A subset not including me would also be fine.  But since the git
fallback still exists, and the code is _obviously_ maintained, I don't
think there is a particular hurry to add new people to the list.
Maintainers are most useful when there are a lot of simple patches, not
when each patch's design must be discussed in the community.

Paolo