Re: [Qemu-discuss] Booting GUI ubuntu VM on Aarch64

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Booting GUI ubuntu VM on Aarch64
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:06:42 +0100

I've run this with Qemu 2.00 in Ubuntu 14.04 succesfully:

$ qemu-system-x86_64 -cpu host -vga qxl -curses -m 8356 -enable-kvm
-boot d -drive
"file=ubuntu-gnome-15.04-desktop-amd64.iso,media=cdrom,index=0"  -vnc
0.0.0.0:52

Then to connect:
$ vncviewer MyMachine:5952

El 15/02/16 a les 11:04, Yehuda Yitschak ha escrit: