Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to set the network card for qemu to use?

From: Miroslav Rovis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to set the network card for qemu to use?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 11:26:49 +0200

On 161016-10:51+0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> I need to look more deeply into all of this...

It was just the firewall. I'll post all of it.
But in short, as soon as I disabled my iptables with:

# /etc/init.d/iptables stop

I was able to boot, and I connected to:
http://www.qemu.org and browsed just a little bit.

Just a little bit, because I don't go online w/o firewall/ or w/o grsec.

I possibly wouldn't have made it w/o your help, as I had already made
the wrong conclusion and was poised to try something else, while I was
standing right there where the breakthrough was waiting for me.

If I wasn't poor, I'd donate to you or where you would tell me to, but
I'm like a Church mouse, very poor...

I'll be posting in the following hour or two, or later, depends on the
intensity of the headache...

Regards!
--
Miroslav Rovis