Re: [Qexo-general] compiling to a servlet problem (newbie)

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] compiling to a servlet problem (newbie)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:33:35 -0800

Vincent Neyt wrote:

Hi all,
I am an Xquery newbie, I'm trying to use the binary kawa-1.6.99.jar to compile a very simple .xql file to a servlet for use in Tomcat, but keep getting the following java exeption:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

You have to include the servlet interfaces in your classpath
when you compile the XQuery progran.  (The documentation ought
to mention that somewhere.)  You can get them many places,
including ommon/lib/servlet.jar in the Tomcat distribution.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/