Re: [Qexo-general] bringing multiple parameters to a xquery servlet

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] bringing multiple parameters to a xquery servlet
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:22:56 -0800

Vincent Neyt wrote:

with the line
    let $query := request-query-string()
I can bring an outside parameter into an xquery servlet (say a search term
on my page's search engine). This works reasonably well. But of course I'm
dreaming of a very complex search form where people can search for a
particular word (parameter 1) in a particular tag (parameter 2) in a
particular XML file (parameter 3), and so on. How can I do this?

Will the new request-parameter and request-parameters functions help?
These were added into CVS around September 28.  They take string
parameters and return the results of the servlet getParameter and
getParameter methods.  (The latter after conversion to a sequence.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/