[Qexo-general] bringing multiple parameters to a xquery servlet

From: Vincent Neyt
Subject: [Qexo-general] bringing multiple parameters to a xquery servlet
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:35:48 +0100

Hello all,

with the line
    let $query := request-query-string()
I can bring an outside parameter into an xquery servlet (say a search term
on my page's search engine). This works reasonably well. But of course I'm
dreaming of a very complex search form where people can search for a
particular word (parameter 1) in a particular tag (parameter 2) in a
particular XML file (parameter 3), and so on. How can I do this? (I don't
think this has been discussed in this mailing list before, excuse me if it
has.)

thank you in advance,
Vincent Neyt