Re: [Qexo-general] re: XqlServlet and Communication between XQL scripts

From: Ivelin Ivanov
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] re: XqlServlet and Communication between XQL scripts
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:23:32 -0600

I noticed that, although it doesn't appear to be working with latest CVS
that I have.
Actually when I was talking about a "clean" way, I meant a way that does not
involve functions outside of the standard language function set. Rather
something similar to the fn:input() solution for the request.

-=Ivelin=-