Re: [Qexo-general] New XQuery article

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] New XQuery article
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:08:43 -0800

Jun Yu wrote:

Currently I am using Qexo to develop a project which is similar to a web
site. I reference the article "Generating XML and HTML using XQuery"
(written by Per Bothner).
Qexo is only partial implementation. Many XQuery
functions are not implemented. For instance,
distinct-values(),and so on.
I really need its extend functions such as request-parameter(),
write-to(). But it does not have "#include".

Qexo 1.7.90 does have separate compiled library modules - see my response to Weiqi's message. The main remaining "feature" before the 1.8 release is to test and document modules as well as make it easier to write modules and functions in Java, so for the following release we can concentrate on implementing the rest of the standard tunctions.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/