Re: [Quilt-dev] Fw: patch script

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Fw: patch script
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:55:42 +0100

Damn. A fourth version of the scripts. And in another programming language.

:(

I've nothing against perl, and use it quite heavily here, but I think we
have to concentrate our efforts in only one direction.

If you want to switch to perl, I'm ok with that, but we should decide what
we want...

Bye, Mt.