Re: [Quilt-dev] Fw: patch script

From: Andreas Gruenbacher
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Fw: patch script
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:19:50 +0100

Hi Holger,

we have been working heavily on Andrew's original scripts in the
meantime. As of now we have a project web pahe and CVS at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/quilt/. It's still mostly shell
scripts, but packaged differently.

The documentation on quilt is pretty weak at the moment, but the most
important features and some tiny additional bits are working quite
well. See the quilt-dev mailing list for my posting concerning new
features from yesterday.

Do you have a link to your code? Does it implement any new
features/concepts?

I don't have anything against Perl, it might allow us to move forward
faster. On the other hand I do like the modular structure we have now.
In any case the scripts seem to work well enough for me at the moment.