Re: [Quilt-dev] i18n

From: James Rowe
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] i18n
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:49:50 +0000

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:13:53 +0100
Martin Quinson <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 03:00:05PM +0100, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> > On Sunday 16 February 2003 03:37, James Rowe wrote:

> > >   And provide the po?  My man takes about a day to do *any* po :/
> >
> > That's about as long as it took me to do the German po alone. And I
> > did just one pass, no double checking for spelling mistakes etc.
>
> Ok, it took 4 hours and not 2 ;)
> But I'm quite used to do those tasks, and I didn't triple-check my
> translation neither. I'll ask on a specialized ML for review of the
> french translation.

  Still <6 hours is probably enough to offer you a job, if you can do
Spanish in the same timeframe aswell ;)

  It took me about a day to do the C translation from a Francophone's
project before christmas.  And a couple of weeks later people started
to laugh at me as it should have been called en_GB really (the 's'
and 'z' problem)

Jay