[Quilt-dev] status query for patch description feature

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: [Quilt-dev] status query for patch description feature
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:42:18 +0900

Hi list,

I just started to use quilt on a few source code I'm working on.
Quilt seems to be very useful tool to maintain patches.

One feature I miss from akpm's patch scripts or Holger Schurig's
patcher is patch description files.

I looked around ml but couldn't find any discussion about it.  Is the
feature considered useful in quilt community?  any agreements on how
to implement?

best regards,
--
         yashi