Re: [Quilt-dev] Tests, temporary file leaks

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Tests, temporary file leaks
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:12:29 +0100

Hi all,

Quoting myself again:
> I've also noticed that bash_completion is lagging behind after all the
> recent changes that were made to several commands. I'll resync it later
> today.

I've done so, it should be OK now. Note that I am in no way a bash
completion expert, so others are welcome to review my changes and
improve them where they can be.

Note that I did _not_ fully update "import" as there seemed to be some
disagreement on the recent option renaming from -n to -P. Depending on
the outcome, we may need to update bash_completion again before the
release.

Another note: "files" currently completes on all patches, whether they
are applied or not. The help text for the files command doesn't mention
it, but reading the code makes it clear to me that it works only on
applied patches by design. Am I correct? If I am, then we should make
the help text clearer about that point, and we should also update
bash_completion accordingly.

Thanks,