[Quilt-dev] Tests, temporary file leaks

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Tests, temporary file leaks
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:02:29 +0100

Hi all,

I tested quilt CVS on 4 different Linux systems, and all built and
checked just fine. The only problem I see is that the import and push
commands seem to leak temporary files. I have six of them in /tmp each
time I run the test suite. I'll try to find and fix these leaks.

I'll also give quilt CVS real-world testing during the week-end on two
of these systems, and will report if anything doesn't look OK.