Re: [Quilt-dev] [RFC] Conditional diff/refresh opts depending on the sou

From: Andreas Gruenbacher
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [RFC] Conditional diff/refresh opts depending on the source - patch as attachement
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:02:51 +0100

On Friday 22 January 2010 17:28:38 Jean Delvare wrote:
> CONFIGURATION FILE
>        Upon  startup,  quilt  evaluates  the  file .quiltrc in the user's
>  home directory, or the file specified with the --quiltrc option.  This
>  file is  a regular bash script. (...)

Conditional code in .quiltrc based on the working directory still isn't
completely obvious, so maybe we can add a commented-out example to the default
quilt.quiltrc file ...

I also think that per-project quiltrcs would be nice as well even if a similar
effect can be achieved with a special ~/.quiltrc: a per-project quiltrc could
be put in a project's version control system and so everyone would end up with
the same settings.

Andreas