Re: [Quilt-dev] [RFC] Conditional diff/refresh opts depending on the sou

From: Andreas Krebbel
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [RFC] Conditional diff/refresh opts depending on the source - patch as attachement
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:58:52 +0100

Hi,
I share Josh's opinion that this would be much better handled by
per-project quiltrc files, as others have already proposed in the
past.

But this requires me to create/copy that per-project quiltrc file whenever
checking out a different version of a project what I certainly will forget
to do.

Another point is that these per-project quiltrc files will usually only differ
in small parts. So when adjusting one of the settings you would like to have
for every project you have to locate every single per-project quiltrc file
and adjust that option.

I think the conditional args are the much more convenient approach.

Bye,

-Andreas-