[RP] fatpoison?

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] fatpoison?
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 05:31:39 +0200

I know I don't create very much useful code to this project. And I have
understood that you brave souls that do arn't all together happy to writing
non-lisp code. But I'll write a few lines about my rp dreams anyway.

IMO it would be great if rp started to support the greatest feature of all from
screen. Detaching and reattaching sessions. That is of course not anything that
could be done without giving up on being minimalistic... So the thing to do is
to create an additional fatrat or fatpoison. A great bunch of extra code that
adds this big but wonderful feature. It's needed to add good support for
mulihead as well...

All we need to do is to implement a X-protocol proxy. Or reuse parts of xmove
if that is possible? What does it's license say? I've read it, but I havn't
really understood it. I'm attaching it so that someone can explain what it
means...

What do you think? Is the idea all wrong?