[RP] feature request: frozen frames

From: Rupert
Subject: [RP] feature request: frozen frames
Date: Sat Feb 15 03:09:02 2003

Hi,

It's currently a pain if I want to run say xbiff or some other monitor
that I'd like to be visible all the time. For example if I have xbiff
and two other frames and then I want just xbiff and one of those
frames I have to C-t Q with xbiff and then C-t s and find the frame I
need, and then resize the frames to make xbiff a sensible size again.

Could you "freeze" a frame like xbiff? I think that all this would
mean is telling other frames not to obliterate it when you do C-t Q,
so that the frozen frames restrict the space available to the other
frames.

Rupert