[RP] Re: ratpoison idea

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: [RP] Re: ratpoison idea
Date: Sat Apr 5 09:17:13 2003

twb <address@hidden> [20030406 01:28]:
> Maybe it's  just me, but  I think stacking  the items in the
> windows list one on top of another (like  ratmenu does for menu
> items) would increase  readability many-fold.
>
> I presume this is very bloating,  as currently everything uses
> a unified function to print a single string in the msgbox.

There is a patch that does this, which works for the latest
release, IIRC. I don't understand why it hasn't made it into the
main tree. Some people don't need fancy ratmenu window lists, but
as it is, the built in window list is nearly useless.

--
Björn Lindström <address@hidden>
Home page: http://hem.fyristorg.com/bkhl/