Re: [RP] Re: new line of ASCII logos

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: new line of ASCII logos
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:22:44 +1100

Up spake Martin Samuelsson:
> You could also run the logo from the web site through potrace to create
> a scalable image. Or use the file on my web page, since I've already
> done it.

Allow me to plug my (scalable) logo once more
  http://twb.ath.cx/~twb/img/vector/.preview/logo-ratpoison.svg.png
  http://twb.ath.cx/~twb/img/vector/.preview/poster-ratpoison.svg.png

> > The test shirts I did had the logo on the back.
> Maybe on the chest? A really big one.

Actually, I rather prefer the following design
  http://twb.ath.cx/~twb/img/vector/tshirt/.preview/ratpoison.svg.png

...simple, minimalist, efficient.  Just like the software.

And the source files
  http://twb.ath.cx/~twb/img/vector/logo-ratpoison.svg
  http://twb.ath.cx/~twb/img/vector/poster-ratpoison.svg
  http://twb.ath.cx/~twb/img/vector/tshirt/ratpoison.svg

--
-trent
It is forbidden to dream again / We maim our joys or hide them