Re: [RP] Re: new line of ASCII logos

From: Robert Lorentz
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: new line of ASCII logos
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:35:23 -0500

Martin Samuelsson wrote:

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 09:25:19PM -0800, Ryan Yeske wrote:
address@hidden (Björn Lindström) writes:

Ryan Yeske <address@hidden> writes:

What do you mean... this time?  The last time hasn't not happened yet,
its just that, well, uhh, I didnt get enough preorders.  Yeah.  But I
still have the logo in my screen.  Ready to go.
Hm, could you rehash what the design/colours of those shirts would be?
The logo from the website.

You could also run the logo from the web site through potrace to create
a scalable image. Or use the file on my web page, since I've already
done it.

The test shirts I did had the logo on the back.  If you put your hand
over your head down your back, about where your hand winds up.  But of
course, the print could go anywhere.

Maybe on the chest? A really big one.

About shirts, we sorta talked about buying some bulk cotton white
tees, but then tossed around the idea of getting thrift shirts, trying
to do it super cheap style... turns out thats harder than it sounds.
Another idea was to have ppl send a shirt that they want it printed
on.

What do you all think?

I publish pictures of my shirt and how I created it on

http://cos.skoj.nu/rp/tshirt/

Also linked from the Wiki. (I didn't find where to fit it, so I created
a new link on the front page)
--
/Martin