Re: [RP] Re: new line of ASCII logos

From: Robert Lorentz
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: new line of ASCII logos
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:50:23 -0500

Ryan Yeske wrote:

Robert Lorentz <address@hidden> writes:

Martin -

I love the shirt and photo story that you put up.  I think the
original logo would be the best for a shirt -- spicing it up really
does contradict the idea behind everything.
For those of us who don't think the logo would match our style, have
there been any industrious users that have created posters?  I have
some wall space here at the office that is dying to go to a good
use....

Ohhhh, posters.  I like the sound of that.

I'd be willing to screen print posters if there is enough interest.
That would be damn fun.  There hasn't been too much interest for the
patches (is sending cheques or money orders or cash too much trouble
for you all?  Should we set up creditcard/payp$l stuff?).

Ryan