Re: [RP] Quitting tmpwm makes Ratpoison freeze

From: Daniel Link
Subject: Re: [RP] Quitting tmpwm makes Ratpoison freeze
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:45:58 +0200

Hi Shawn,

I've just compiled and run the CVS version. The good news: CPU usage
doesn't jump to 99% anymore. The bad news: Ratpoison won't start either.
And, if I'm not totally wrong, the tmpwm command didn't seem to work
when issueing it from within ratpoison, i.e. using C-t C-!. I had to
open a terminal and run

        'ratpoison -c "tmpwm fluxbox"'

Bye,

  Daniel