[RP] Quitting tmpwm makes Ratpoison freeze

From: Daniel Link
Subject: [RP] Quitting tmpwm makes Ratpoison freeze
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:08:13 +0200

Hi,

when I quit tmpwm, Ratpoison won't come back. Instead CPU usage jumps to
99% and I have to kill it manually. Is this a known issue? Haven't found
anything in the archives. If it is not, please let me know how to supply
you with more information about the problem.

I'm using v1.4.0-beta4 and tested this with fluxbox and evilwm.

Bye, Daniel