[RP] load frames and xterms on startup

From: Christian Kieft
Subject: [RP] load frames and xterms on startup
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:03:55 +0100

Hello folks,

I started to use rp a week ago or so and it really rocks.

However, I cannot figure out how to load apps into my frames on startup. For
example,
on workspace 1 I have a small frame on the bottom where I tail -f
/var/log/messages, in
the next one I have a small xosview and so on. For now I always cycle through
my frames and
start everything by typing the cmds into my xterm. But I am sure there is an
easier way..

How do you load your apps on startup?

Thanks a lot,

Christian