[RP] Start app on specific Frame in a group

From: Doros Eracledes
Subject: [RP] Start app on specific Frame in a group
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:06:13 -0000

Hi all,

I am running RP on my OpenBSD for a while, tried dwm for a few days and returned back.

Can someone help me on how to start an app on a specific Frame in a Specific group?

I start four groups when rp starts and i would like to start the related apps in their group, eg: mutt in email.

Also when i do split screen how can i keep other frames from filling in the other half of the screen ?

Regards
Doros

--
Doros Eracledes
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.