Re: [librsync-users] Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync [Patially Solved

From: Donovan Baarda
Subject: Re: [librsync-users] Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync [Patially Solved ??]
Date: 04 Mar 2003 17:37:08 +1100

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 17:22, Ben Escoto wrote:
> 0.9.5.1 is something I released independently of the librsync
> project.  It is not an official version.

Any hints as to what was in this version that might not be in librsync
cvs?

> The sourceforge cvs should be current.  Did you get a shared library
> out of it?  If not you will probably have a harder time getting it to
> work with rdiff-backup.

As a matter of interest, why are you using librsync as a shared library
for rdiff-backup? I found it less hassle with pysync to statically link
librsync into the python extension module.

ABO: finger address@hidden for more info, including pgp key