[rdiff-backup-users] Upgrading to v0.11.3

Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Upgrading to v0.11.3
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:30:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I have been using rdiff-backup v0.10.1 for some time and was wondering if it is
advisable to upgrade to v0.11.3.  Assuming that I am not making use of any of
the deprecated features, are there any precautions I need to take? Will the
additional meta-data used by 0.11.3 be generated automatically? Will I be able
to restore files backup-up with v0.10.1?

Thanks.

-g

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com