Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Upgrading to v0.11.3

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Upgrading to v0.11.3
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:47:35 -0800

  g> Hi, I have been using rdiff-backup v0.10.1 for some time and was
  g> wondering if it is advisable to upgrade to v0.11.3.  Assuming
  g> that I am not making use of any of the deprecated features, are
  g> there any precautions I need to take? Will the additional
  g> meta-data used by 0.11.3 be generated automatically? Will I be
  g> able to restore files backup-up with v0.10.1?

Yes, it should be safe, with no backwards/forwards compatibility
problems, so please report any problems you do have.

--
Ben Escoto