Re: [rdiff-backup-users] No space left errors

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] No space left errors
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:24:30 -0500

On Mar 3, 2009, at 7:21 PM, Bob Mead wrote:
At some point recently, the destination server did fill up, which generated a lot of 'no space left on device' errors in my rdiff- backup backup.logs. I have since cleared out ~260GB of space on the destination server, and yet when I try to backup the 27GB from the v1.04 server, I am still getting a "no space left" error.

The temp space is probably full. See the FAQ for some discussion:

http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/FAQ.html#free_space

Andrew