rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] The state of the installer message

From: Brock Organ
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] The state of the installer message
Date: 26 Feb 2002 12:23:36 -0500

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 11:01, Martin Stricker wrote:
> Someone at Red Hat does the final decision on what to add into the
> distribution and what not. We should talk to that person ASAP! Brock,
> can you tell us whom to ask, or, if you aren't allowed to do that, help
> us in other ways to establish contact? Or do we need to file a RFE
> (request for enhancement) on anaconda in bugzilla and wait what might
> happen? Or is anaconda-devel-list the place to ask?

Inform the anaconda team of the patches (IMO, RFE patches submitted via
bugzilla seem the best point of contact), but plan on the project having
an independent life of its own.  That seems the best advice I can give.
:)

Regards,

Brock

PS. I am speaking as an individual, and not in any way for Red Hat. :)

--
Brock Organ             QA Engineer             address@hidden
  "That which we are, we are..."    "I `em what I`em!"