rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Unlurking - differences between miniconda-0.7.2 and -0.7

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Unlurking - differences between miniconda-0.7.2 and -0.7.3x, -0.7.4
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:57:53 +0200

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 09:21:03 at 09:21:03AM -0400, C David Rigby wrote:

> I hesitate to post this document to the mailing list (31kB) without an
> invitation to do so.  I can also direct it to a specific individual or group.

David,

thanks a lot for joining the project and all the testing you are
doing!

If you can email to me a zipped file containing both the miniconda
dump, and your whole report as txt file, I will make it available on
the web site and post the URL here: I always welcome troublesome
install reports, they make the basis for good documentation!

        TIA,
                Marco Fioretti

--
Go ahead, capitalize the T on technology, deify it if it will make you
feel less responsible -- but it puts you in with the neutered,