rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Unlurking - differences between miniconda-0.7.2 and -0.7

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Unlurking - differences between miniconda-0.7.2 and -0.7.3x, -0.7.4
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:39:44 +0200

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 11:25:59 at 11:25:59AM -0400, C David Rigby wrote:

> Marco,
>       Will do.  I assume gnuzip is ok.  I will also keep trying alternate
> hardware
> configs as well, over the course of the next few days as time permits.
> Possibly I will stumble across something useful.

David,

take your time, the more testing the better.
gnu zip is OK, tar/bzip2 are OK too, obviously. I forgot to ask you to
register the PCs as explained on the web site, didn't I?

        Thanks again,
                        Marco Fioretti
--
Sometimes when you fill a vacuum, it still sucks.
          -- Bill Joy, founder of Sun Microsystems