rule-list

[RULE] Off Topic Question

From: Joe Sprankle
Subject: [RULE] Off Topic Question
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:48:12 -0800

Sorry for the off topic question but this is the one place I figured I could get a good answer due to the expertise in the redhat install process.
I am trying to install RedHat on a laptop with no floppy or CDROM. It currently runs slackware which I installed from a PCMCIA CDROM. I no longer have acess to that drive. Is there a way I could copy the RH files to a seperate partition on my hard drive, and set lilo to boot from there? If so what should the lilo entry look like?
Any ideas would be appreciated, if this is to off topic please ignore me.
joe