rule-list

[RULE] Fedora replaces Red Hat Linux

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] Fedora replaces Red Hat Linux
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:38:39 +0200

The freely available Red Hat Linux distribution, as we knew it so far,
disappears and is officially replaced by Fedora Core. See:

http://fedora.redhat.com/
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/roadmap/
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-September/msg00074.html

Any comments, pointers to other relevant URLs, etc.. are welcome.

Should not be a real problem for RULE, as I stated in a previous
posting here on this subject. I'll have to change my signature to
"Fedora for low memory" though, and am still trying to figure out if
it sounds right...

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the
set, I go into the other room and read a book.      - Groucho Marx