rule-list

[RULE] news from Greece

From: Richard Kweskin
Subject: [RULE] news from Greece
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:04:18 +0300

Hello All

At long last a community group in the suburb of Athens, Greece, where I live,
has asked me to setup the many old computers in their space. The plan is to get
the kids to submit to RULE the hardware details, run Slinky to install whatever
will run on the particular box chosen, setup a network among them and write
notes back to this list.

The Greek lug, (http://www.hellug.gr) have responded very positively and have
offered space on their site that will describe what is happening.

Another group in Greece have been recycling old computers, but so far, after a
bit of contact with them about RULE, there has been no progress.

Richard