rule-list

[RULE] Re: Restricted requirements for RULE website

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: [RULE] Re: Restricted requirements for RULE website
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:07:40 -0600

At 01:57 3/7/2004, M. Fioretti wrote:
Enclosed please find the php forms [...]

Of course any final solution will have to pass Rodolfo's security
check. Rodolfo, may you post on the list the exact reasons why these
forms were a security hole?

I wouldn't have a clue, I'm afraid. Carrie (the person who owns the other half of the server) is the database/web/PHP/design wizard while I specialize in server uptime, security, and maintenance. She was the one who found some sort of weakness or problem. I'm sure she'd be delighted to help fix, circumvent, avoid, or at least explain what happened if you write her an email at address@hidden and ask for help.

Copy me on the email and I'll make sure we follow up on it, OK? Far away from home at the moment and can't do much else, sorry!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden